Monday, February 15, 2010

New blogs of note, plus stalkers revealed!

.

Hey all - so I know I've been out of the loop for awhile (seems like all my posts start like that, eh?), but now that I'm getting back into it, there's a whole slew of new blogs out there that I need to start reading.

So let's have it. Do you have a new resto druid blog you've been poring over for the past few months? Or maybe you have a blog of your own that you'd like to bring some attention to. Either way, send me a comment (or email at nerfthisdruid at gmail.com), and I'll compile a small list here of some new blogs that we should read! I love finding new and interesting blogs to add to my reader/blogroll.

On a separate note: Revealing who my lucky stalkee is.... It's Windsoar from Jadedalt! =D

Who totally guessed who I was in like, 3 seconds. My clues?

"1. I’m barky.
2. I blog less often now than I did before.
3. A certain tree in Dalaran regards me with spite and distrust."

Maybe I made it a bit too easy. =P

.

1 remarks:

crankyhealer said...

Long time reader, but only been blogging for a month or so. Almost 2 months?

Wouldn't say my blog is "of note" but hey, read it for yourself!