Monday, July 13, 2009

Val'anyr: an upgrade!

.

Av here, with the latest from Val'anyr....

....and I'm going to be INCREDIBLY LAZY and turn this over to wow.com to give you the information.

TLDCTL*: Val'any'r stats are being buffed a bit. More of everything across the board. Seems that they want people to still find it worthy enough to farm for even after 3.2 is coming out. Hey, I like this. I won't say no to more awesomesauce.

*Too long, didn't click the link. But you should go click it anyway. They sum it up nicely there.

Oh and PS: HAI READERS! I'm still alive, yes, and I'm going to be putting up a Freya strat soon =)
.

6 remarks:

Kae said...

HAI AV! :)

Bell said...

Why, hello there.

Panos said...

Howdy!

StaggerLee said...

Oh! hai!
HOw kind of you to boil that article down AND teach me a new interwebz abbreviation!

Maerdred said...

Hai Thar!

Averna said...

Hey guys! Zomg, I still have readers! (phew!) <3