Saturday, April 11, 2009

Screenshots are fun!

.

First of all, I apologize for not posting recently - usually I get a new post up every day, or at least every two days. I've been slacking!! I think I needed a break from theory crafting and math =P

So this post will be a little lighter. I've got some screenshots that I've collected over the past couple weeks that are pretty good.

/commence sharing!

So a few different guildmates and I have taken to running a variety of TBC instances to farm fun items. You saw Aeman's post about how to farm Anzu for the Raven mount - that's one of the instances we run each day. We also do Magister's Terrace for the Phoenix Hatchling, the Swift White Hawkstrider, and the Orb of the Sin'dorei. Sometimes we'll head over to ZG to try to get those mounts as well.

Here we are, outside of Magister's Terrace. Enjoying the sunset on a bench before we go in and slaughter Kael'thas.



For the most part, I've had bad luck with rolls. I saw the Phoenix pet drop at least 3 times before it finally dropped and I won the roll. I still haven't even seen the white chicken mount drop yet.

However, yesterday, I was in MT with Norda, Burst, and Lumi, and the Orb drops! And not even from Kael, either - it was from that other chick, the one who's got the entourage with her.

Norda and I are the only two people in the group who don't have the orb, so we both take a deep breath, and roll. Knowing my luck, I wouldn't win it - which I didn't (/weep). So now Burst, Norda, and Lumi are all blood elves dancing around, and I'm all like BOOHOO (I mean, I'm happy for Norda - he's been trying to get the Orb a LOT longer than I have).

But THEN. We're at Kael, we kill him, we're all looking for the mount, and OH SHI-

GUESS WHAT DROPS.

Oh yeah. That's right. ANOTHER Orb.

Bahahahahahah!!!

So then we headed on over to ZG to push our good luck. And by push our good luck, I mean, dance around like nuts as blood elves.






Let's see, what else, what else. I recently leveled my unarmed skill to 400. I thank the wolves in Crystalsong Forest for that:




Bam! Right in the kisser!









Back in Dalaran, I taunted Applebough a bit more:














And then saw a mount on a mount cause i herd u like to be mounted while u mounted.

(yo dawg.)


Also, congo line!!!










(And for anyone who's on Bonechewer and is curious, yep, the guy dancing on the two mounts is Hamstar =P)

.

0 remarks: